How to use "trial" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "trial" in popular movie and book plots
- Her trial becomes a test of a 9-year-old girl's ability to maintain sanity in the face of seemingly certain death. - The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
- Upon hearing Tommy's story, Andy realizes that this evidence could possibly result in a new trial and a chance at freedom. - Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption
- With this in mind, he opted to give Rommel the option of suicide via cyanide or a public trial by Freisler's People's Court. - 20 July plot
- Marian overhears their plot and writes a note to Robin, but Sir Guy finds it and has her arrested, pending trial and execution. - The Adventures of Robin Hood
- He travels to attend the trial and there reveals his true identity. - Les Misérables
- The protagonist, David MacKinnon, is a romantic idealist on trial for assault. - Coventry (short story)
- The Wormfaces are put on trial first. - Have Space Suit—Will Travel
- When Jesus is brought to trial before the Sanhedrin, Caiaphas asks if he is the son of God. - Jesus Christ Superstar
- : Alice attends a trial in which the Knave of Hearts is accused of stealing the Queen's tarts. - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- When the base's Nazi leader shoots the pilot in order to silence him, Cargraves convenes a trial and finds him guilty of murder. - Rocket Ship Galileo
- The Barrister, meanwhile, dreams of the court trial of a pig accused of deserting its sty, whom the Snark is defending. - The Hunting of the Snark
- The trial of Clay Shaw takes place in 1969. - JFK (film)
- However the trial goes badly. - The Wanderer (Leiber novel)
- The unnamed narrator is brought to trial before sinister judges of the Spanish Inquisition. - The Pit and the Pendulum
- The trial of eight of the plotters began on Monday 27 January 1606. - Guy Fawkes
- approaches the pulpit and the priest berates him for his attitude toward the trial and for seeking help, especially from women. - The Trial
Meaning of "trial" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "trial" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "trial" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "trial"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word trial below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.