How to use "turbid" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "turbid" in popular movie and book plots
- ator, Miguel Gomes himself, reads in voice-over a poetic and philosophical text that invokes a legend in which the Creator orders, but the heart commands: the suicide of an intrepid explorer who, somewhere in Africa, long ago, plunges into a turbid river after a frustrated love affair and is devoured by a crocodile. - Tabu (2012 film)
- The plot is fairly conventional and refers to the love stories of turbid "diva-film" typical of the period. - Thaïs (Italian film)
Example sentences for "turbid" in interesting articles
- The resulting ebb and flow of genes has turned their history into a muddy, turbid mess—the homogeneous soup that Larson envisages.Wolves provide no clarity. - A New Origin Story for Dogs
- Among the robot designs submitted by Hitachi, Mitsubishi, and Toshiba is one bot that would crawl through the turbid water and use an ultrasonic sensor to find the breaches in the suppression chambers’ walls. - Dismantling Fukushima: The World's Toughest Demolition Project
Meaning of "turbid" in English
- (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
- muddy coffee
- murky waters
Meaning of "turbid" in Hindi
- गंदा ( Ganda, gandaa)
Synonyms of "turbid"
Discuss anything about the word turbid below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.