How to use "usually" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "usually" in popular movie and book plots
- Big is a giant cat interested in fishing and is usually accompanied by his friend, Froggy. - Sonic Adventure
- The government of these sectors is managed by "Corpo" authorities, usually prominent businessmen or Minute Men officers. - It Can't Happen Here
- Steven will then go out for his regular card game, during which time his wife usually stays in and takes a bath. - A Perfect Murder
- The poem as usually printed breaks off at this point, in mid-line, with the word "celestial". - Hyperion (poem)
- At this time Jackson is usually drunk and makes a living by exhibiting a painting in occasional group art shows. - Pollock (film)
- Hitchcock said that "in a thriller the MacGuffin is usually 'the necklace'; in a spy story it is 'the papers. - Plot device
- He free-lances in the construction business, usually with his dim-witted friend Rub (Vince) by his side. - Nobody's Fool (1994 film)
- Amplitude decibels is usually done using formula_35 to define decibels. - Bode plot
- They usually resort to extreme and strange measures to avoid getting into trouble with their uncle and to achieve their ambitions. - Quack Pack
- Goddesses also wear power limiters, usually in the form of jewelry. - Oh My Goddess!
- He usually enjoys Porteous' company, but on this occasion his dry dead classics makes Bowling even more depressed. - Coming Up for Air
- Fellow passenger and cattle buyer Wirt Roddy (Montagu Love) makes her acquaintance and tells her the wind usually drives women crazy. - The Wind (1928 film)
- He usually taunts everyone with his madcap antics, sometimes stealing José's cigar and trying to make José jealous. - The Three Caballeros
- In other fairy tales featuring the ball, she was driven from home by the persecutions of her father, usually because he wished to marry her. - Cinderella
- Mike and his assistant/secretary/lover, Velda (Maxine Cooper), usually work on "penny-ante divorce cases". - Kiss Me Deadly
- Nobita is usually tormented by the bullying Takeshi Goda (nicknamed "Gian"), and the cunning and arrogant Suneo Honekawa. - Doraemon
Meaning of "usually" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "usually" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "usually" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "usually"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word usually below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.