How to use "valedictory" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "valedictory" in popular movie and book plots
- At the graduation ceremony, Gail imbues her valedictory speech about citizenship with a loving message about the true meaning of family, to the delight of her parents, sisters, and Chuck. - Our Very Own (1950 film)
- As the tempo of the song speeds up, the entire audience joins in the rousing chorus and the fire burns Dan's dressing room and Jean's valedictory letter. - Dixie (film)
- At Lawndale High's graduation, Jodie gives the valedictory address. - Is It College Yet?
- He delivers the valedictory speech, in which he reminds his classmates that life is short, and urges them to "make your life spectacular," as the four of them drive off into the future. - Jack (1996 film)
Example sentences for "valedictory" in interesting articles
- Salaries escalated, but cachet escalated faster; entire funds emerged whose only purpose was to invest in designer founders, and with money and esteem came the fetishization of design, the reduction of designers into archetypes, the establishment of trade cliques and the ever-increasing popularity of trend-ecosystems.There were valedictory encomia about the power of design to deliver better products and therefore better commercial outcomes for companies and better utilitarian outcomes for users. - Designer Duds
- By tradition, retiring editors write a valedictory editorial which is also signed. - Why are The Economist’s writers anonymous?
- Their romantic relationship began in 2010.) “Jimmy has had an ongoing valedictory lap for having catalyzed one of the greatest creations in the history of human knowledge,” Jonathan L. - Jimmy Wales Is Not an Internet Billionaire
Meaning of "valedictory" in English
- of a speech expressing leave-taking
- of or relating to an occasion or expression of farewell
- valedictory praise for his uniformly manly course
- a suitable valedictory gesture
- a farewell oration (especially one delivered during graduation exercises by an outstanding member of a graduating class)
Meaning of "valedictory" in Hindi
- प्रस्थान के समय का स्वस्तिवाद ( Prasthan ke samay ka svastivad, prasthan ke samay kaa svastivaad, prasthan ke samay ka swastiwad)
- आशीर्वादात्मक ( Aashirvadatmak, aasheervaadaatmak, aashirwadatmak)
- स्वस्तिवाचनिक ( Svastivachanik, svastivaachanik, swastiwachanik)
- प्रस्थान ( Prasthan)
- विदाई भाषण संबंधी ( Vidai bhashan sanbandhi, vidaaee bhaashan sanbandhee, widai bhashan sanbandhi)
- विदाई का ( Vidai ka, vidaaee kaa, widai ka)
- रुखसती ( Rukhasati, rukhasatee)
- प्रस्थानकालीन ( Prasthanakalin, prasthanakaaleen)
Synonyms of "valedictory"
- valedictory address
- valedictory oration
Discuss anything about the word valedictory below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.