How to use "victim" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "victim" in popular movie and book plots
- The victim of an alien abduction, the man grows sicker and dies while sitting on the toilet. - Dreamcatcher (novel)
- Saccard is at first unable to get the money to make his initial investments but then his wife falls victim to a terminal illness. - La Curée
- Sean helps Will to see that he is a victim of his own inner demons and to accept that it is not his fault, causing him to break down in tears. - Good Will Hunting
- After her synagogue is bombed, Miss Daisy realizes that she is also a victim of prejudice (religious). - Driving Miss Daisy
- Thus, Achilles is killed in a similar fashion to his first victim Poke, who he killed with a knife to the eye earlier in the series. - Shadow Puppets
- It turns out the victim was an undercover police officer. - Witness (1985 film)
- Unaware of his danger, the captain becomes Orlok's latest victim when he ties himself to the wheel. - Nosferatu
- On Earth, Rose Walker and her mother Miranda meet Unity Kinkaid, a victim of the sleeping sickness that occurred while Dream was imprisoned. - The Sandman: The Doll's House
- He romances the girlfriend of the supposed murder victim and discovers that the former foreman is still alive and hiding in Boston. - The Talk of the Town (1942 film)
- After a victim flees before he can be killed, Ben is arrested, but he escapes. - Man Bites Dog (film)
- By proving she was a victim of Munchausen syndrome by proxy, Cole has saved Kyra's younger sister, the mother's next victim. - The Sixth Sense
- Starling analyzes Lecter's annotations to the case files and realizes that Buffalo Bill knew his first victim personally. - The Silence of the Lambs (film)
- During a search for the victim with the most beautiful buttocks, Franco is picked and promised death in the future. - Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom
- As she sleeps, a predatory male approaches and rapes her, with the victim seeming partially willing by the end of it. - Glen or Glenda
- He admits knowing the victim from three years ago when he sold her a story, but they assume the two have been having an affair. - Young and Innocent
- When the funeral procession of one such victim passes by the two girls, Laura joins in the funeral hymn. - Carmilla
Meaning of "victim" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "victim" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "victim" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "victim"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word victim below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.