How to use "view" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "view" in popular movie and book plots
- The other astronaut, Conrad, has a more cynical view of human interplanetary nature. - People Are Alike All Over
- She gives him a magic mirror that enables him to view faraway events, along with the rose. - Beauty and the Beast (1991 film)
- In this act, the play is seen from backstage, providing a view that emphasises the deteriorating relationships between the cast. - Noises Off
- A woman looks into a box to view a hidden occupant and screams. - Freaks
- Meanwhile, the exterior view of the building they are occupying changes appearance from a bunker to an old fort, etc. - Duck Soup (1933 film)
- She makes another discovery which almost turns her view of the world upside down. - Thinks ...
- The entire execution and multiple resuscitations were filmed for Hitler to view at his leisure. - Claus von Stauffenberg
- In the filthy slums of New York, wealthy people have built luxury apartments there because of the view of the picturesque East River. - Dead End (1937 film)
- One day, upon setting the Gate to view his old room in the past, he sees three versions of himself in a familiar arrangement. - By His Bootstraps
- In the book the plot emerges in a fragmented way, with shifting points of view and events that seem out of order. - Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency
- When asked if he wishes to view the body, he says no, and, instead, smokes and drinks coffee in front of the coffin. - The Stranger (novel)
- Eventually Ashley returns from the war, with his idealistic view of the world shattered. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- The Night's Watch story is told primarily through the point of view of Jon Snow, the bastard son of Eddard Stark. - A Song of Ice and Fire
- At the end of the book there is a poem written from the point of view of a veteran comparing World War I to the Trojan War. - Death of a Hero
- The book does not focus on heroic stories of bravery, but rather gives a view of the conditions in which the soldiers find themselves. - All Quiet on the Western Front
- The narrator of the chronicle reveals his identity and states and that he tried to present an objective view of the events. - The Plague
Meaning of "view" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "view" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "view" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "view"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word view below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.