How to use "vitiate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "vitiate" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word vitiate. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Meaning of "vitiate" in English
- take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- make imperfect
- corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- Socrates was accused of corrupting young men
- Do school counselors subvert young children?
- corrupt the morals
Meaning of "vitiate" in Hindi
- बिगाड़ना ( Bigadana, bigaadanaa)
- दूषित करना ( Dushit karana, dooshit karanaa)
- नष्ट करना ( Nasht karana, nasht karanaa)
- दुरुपयोग करना ( Durupayog karana, durupayog karanaa)
- निष्फल करना ( Nishphal karana, nishphal karanaa, nishfal karana)
- निरस्त करना ( Nirast karana, nirast karanaa)
Synonyms of "vitiate"
Antonyms of "vitiate"
Discuss anything about the word vitiate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.