How to use "wall" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "wall" in popular movie and book plots
- The store shares a wall with a lighting emporium owned by Fred Sanderson. - A Night at the Roxbury
- Encountering Pazu, Sheeta gives the amulet to him through a gap in the wall and is cornered by Muska in Laputa's abandoned throne room. - Castle in the Sky
- Looking at a wall clock she notices the bus is late. - Mirror Image (The Twilight Zone)
- Porky is defeated when the dodo pulls a wall of bricks in the picture and lets him crash into it. - Porky in Wackyland
- The empty machine crashes through the wall into Toontown, where it is destroyed by a train. - Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- They both sit close to their adjoining wall and listen to the other for company, so they know almost everything about each other. - Greed (film)
- A film crew joins him on his sadistic adventures, recording them for a fly on the wall documentary. - Man Bites Dog (film)
- Marian helps Robin's men rescue Robin, and he later scales a castle wall to thank her. - The Adventures of Robin Hood
- He throws it into the Thénardiers' apartment through the wall crack. - Les Misérables
- The next day, he finds Elzevir and Ratsey against the south wall of the church. - Moonfleet
- Hanging on the wall is "a small sketch in oils, on a panel, representing a woman draped and blindfolded carrying a lighted torch" (Conrad 39). - Heart of Darkness
- The second story takes place in the far north of Westeros, where an 8,000-year-old wall of ice defends the Seven Kingdoms from the Others. - A Song of Ice and Fire
- As he looks at the wall clock, he notices that he has overslept and missed his train for work. - The Metamorphosis
- Ash then attempts to shoot the severed hand hiding in the wall of the cabin. - Evil Dead II
- A containment wall surrounds the island and routes out of Manhattan have been dismantled or mined, while armed helicopters patrol the rivers. - Escape from New York
- In the first episode, players navigate a tunnel in the wall of a prison cell hidden behind a poster, just like in The Shawshank Redemption. - Duke Nukem 3D
Meaning of "wall" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "wall" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "wall" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "wall"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word wall below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.