How to use "warranted" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "warranted" in popular movie and book plots
- Feynman makes no claims for the tale's veracity, a caution warranted at the end of the book when his informant is revealed to have been pulp writer Ron Hubbard, a participant in the novel's events portrayed as a self-promoting, delusional narcissist. - The Astounding, the Amazing, and the Unknown
- London, 1918: In a gentlemen's club, General Brunswick regales junior officers celebrating a British advance in France with the tale of how he won his brigade command during his service in India, not with gallantry under fire but under circumstances that warranted a court martial. - Soldiers Three (film)
- Their caution is warranted because as the men enter the town where the girls disappeared, they become surrounded by a large group of women who march them towards an official looking building. - Herland (novel)
- Aya went to the prestigious university her academic achievements warranted and has become a successful writer and a more assertive person, even winning the Naoki prize, the Japanese equivalent of the Pulitzer prize. - Strawberry 100%
- These events were used by the Cheka to implicate any malcontents in a grand conspiracy that warranted a full-scale campaign: the "Red Terror". - Sidney Reilly
Example sentences for "warranted" in interesting articles
- Back at Blizzard we called this the “business plan du jour”, which was or standard operating methodology. Initial development As the sole developer on the project, and lacking an art team during the initial phase, I screen-captured the artwork of Dune 2 to use until such time as my forward progress warranted an artist or two. - The Making of Warcraft 1: Origin of the series & creation of multi-unit select
- Back at Blizzard we called this the “business plan du jour”, which was or standard operating methodology. Initial development As the sole developer on the project, and lacking an art team during the initial phase, I screen-captured the artwork of Dune 2 to use until such time as my forward progress warranted an artist or two. - The Making of Warcraft (2012)
- Alsup would decide after the trial whether an injunction is warranted if the jury finds Google infringed. Settlement talks held April 2 and in September failed to resolve the lawsuit. Developed by Sun in the mid-1990s, Java lets developers write programs that work across different operating systems and on a variety of computers. - Oracle seeks ban on Android
- So I approached my 2015 Snowden meeting with less paranoia than was warranted in 2013, and with a little more attention to physical security, since this time our communications would not be confined to the internet. Our first meeting would be in the hotel lobby, and I arrived with all my important electronic gear in tow. - Edward Snowden Explains How to Reclaim Privacy
- But I wish we’d reflect honestly on whether this level of precision is really warranted in all cases and whether such precision always needs to be completely nailed down up front. - The internet has made defensive writers of us all
- They must be continually challenged to see if the exception remains warranted so as to act as a prior restraint. Paul Keating[ reply to this | link to this | view in chronology ] Anonymous Coward, 18 Dec 2010 @ 8:42am Re: Calming the flames. - Homeland Security Proves It Knows Little About The Internet - Or The Law
- Spafford, for example, believes that Morris's actions warranted some punishment, but he says "the felony prosecution was probably too extreme." There was plenty of evidence that Morris had created the worm. - 25 years ago this week, the Morris Worm brought the Internet to its knees
- But I wish we’d reflect honestly on whether this level of precision is really warranted in all cases and whether such precision always needs to be completely nailed down up front. - The Internet has made defensive writers of us all
Meaning of "warranted" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "warranted" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "warranted" in Hindi
Synonyms of "warranted"
Discuss anything about the word warranted below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.