How to use "week" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "week" in popular movie and book plots
- After a week has passed, they present their findings on consecutive nights to their colleagues. - The Poisoned Chocolates Case
- If they do not return to the main party within one week with news of what lies beyond, they will be considered lost. - Aguirre, the Wrath of God
- Act III One week later, Lavinia stands stiffly at the top of the front stairs with Christine. - Mourning Becomes Electra
- Winnie and Kevin end up writing to each other once a week for the next eight years. - The Wonder Years
- An epilogue states that Virginia returned the missing money a week later and committed suicide at some point after that. - Bugsy
- A week from their last meeting, Tender and Fertility meet again at Trevor's tomb in the mausoleum. - Survivor (Palahniuk novel)
- A week later, Jeff is woken by a vision of Aunt Lucy (played by a harp-wielding Bob Hope) who shames him for his act. - Road to Morocco
- Beezy promises to pay Andy $8 plus 50 cents a week for expenses for his efforts. - Love Finds Andy Hardy
- With Mountjoy's phone book, all they need is the letter for the week – which is provided by Ginger Joe. - Murder Must Advertise
- The man is Alec Harvey (Trevor Howard), an idealistic doctor who also works one day a week as a consultant at the local hospital. - Brief Encounter
- Katie confesses to Becca that she watched the tape with her friends one week earlier. - The Ring (2002 film)
- Tomato's lawyer, O'Shaughnessy, pays her $100 a week to deliver "the weather report". - Breakfast at Tiffany's (film)
- Despite his efforts, the dog proves to be infected and dies a week later. - I Am Legend (novel)
- Gattaca becomes embroiled in controversy when one of its administrators is murdered a week before the flight. - Gattaca
- The show's board of directors plan to run a short 10 week season rather than risk losing $25,000 a day in a shaky post-war economy. - The Greatest Show on Earth (film)
- A week later, Marion's sister Lila arrives in Fairvale and confronts Sam about the whereabouts of her sister. - Psycho (1960 film)
Meaning of "week" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "week" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "week" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "week"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word week below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.