How to use "weight" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "weight" in popular movie and book plots
- There, he finds a weight losing serum and returns to England and opens a new surgery with Mrs Moore, much to the anger of Carver. - Carry On Again Doctor
- Time passes, and Dick is apparently smoke free at last, but has put on a little weight as a result of quitting. - Cat's Eye (1985 film)
- As seawater floods the room the survivors rush to the Christmas tree, but the weight of everyone climbing causes the tree to fall. - The Poseidon Adventure (1972 film)
- The robot could drop a weight on a human below that it knew it could catch before it injured the potential victim. - Little Lost Robot
- Franco, his captain, is worried about the extra weight but seems more concerned about its taste, as his ship is short of food. - Beyond Lies the Wub
- Ollie is finally able to get onto his horse but his weight causes the horse's body to sag in the middle. - Mickey's Polo Team
- Escaping to the plane, the three find that their combined weight prevents takeoff. - Cherry 2000
- The bug's weight and lustrous appearance convince Jupiter that it is made of pure gold. - The Gold-Bug
- When Eddie sees Kiki at the junket she has lost weight and is now physically attractive. - America's Sweethearts
- Through this story, we find out sparse details about the S-Gerät, including that it has an approximate weight of forty-five kilograms. - Gravity's Rainbow
- Actress Georgia Hines is being released from a rehab center where she has been undergoing treatment for alcoholism and weight gain. - Only When I Laugh (film)
- It turns out Anne is a compulsive eater, and that she has now gained considerable weight in her new body. - The Man with Two Brains
- Charles wedges his spear between rocks allowing the bear to use its own weight to fatally wound itself after rearing up. - The Edge (1997 film)
- The lunatic chases Navin to a traveling carnival, where Navin hides out, eventually getting a job with SJM Fiesta Shows as a weight guesser. - The Jerk
- Farwell continues to a highway, gradually discarding gold bars as their weight becomes increasingly burdensome. - The Rip Van Winkle Caper
- and others like him whom Waters felt were an unwelcome weight on the Black race. - A Soldier's Story
Meaning of "weight" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "weight" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "weight" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "weight"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word weight below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.