How to use "which" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "which" in popular movie and book plots
- Meanwhile, Ash gives Linda a silver necklace, which she absolutely loves. - The Evil Dead
- By accepting the role of messiah to the Fremen, Paul had unleashed a jihad which conquered most of the known universe. - Dune Messiah
- Doraemon has a pocket from which he produces items known as "gadgets", which range from toy and medicines, to technology from the future. - Doraemon
- One day, he slips into an alternate world in which he drowned ten years before. - Chrono Cross
- He leapt from his hiding place and attacked the beast, which took the form of Millarca. - Carmilla
- The player begins in a tiny hamlet, near which he/she used to live. - Castle of the Winds
- Kane marries Susan and forces her into a humiliating operatic career for which she has neither the talent nor the ambition. - Citizen Kane
- They decide to seek refuge in Willows House, which is supposedly abandoned and haunted. - Bride of the Monster
- Usually in the beginning of the story there is an emotional loss which makes the protagonist leave on his journey. - Bildungsroman
- After a fight in which Batman knocks her off a building, Catwoman survives by landing in a truck full of kitty litter. - Batman Returns
- The site on which the building is constructed was formerly the location of Murray House. - Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong)
- Amilyn hitches a ride on the hood of his van which crashes into a tree just before Amilyn loses an arm. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- Once through the tollbooth, the raiders attack the fake town populated with dummies, which are boobytrapped with dynamite bombs. - Blazing Saddles
- Small reflections of Ash in the mirror shards come to life, with one becoming a life-sized clone, after which Ash kills and buries it. - Army of Darkness
- The book does not focus on heroic stories of bravery, but rather gives a view of the conditions in which the soldiers find themselves. - All Quiet on the Western Front
- Cottard is distressed by the ending of the epidemic from which he has profited by shady dealings. - The Plague
Meaning of "which" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "which" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "which" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "which"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word which below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.