How to use "who" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "who" in popular movie and book plots
- Crono is the silent protagonist, characterized as a fearless young man who wields a katana in battle. - Chrono Trigger
- Long ago, Mu Bai's master was murdered by Jade Fox (Cheng Pei-pei), a woman who sought to learn Wudang skills. - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- He approaches Kane's second wife, Susan Alexander Kane, now an alcoholic who runs her own nightclub, but she refuses to talk to him. - Citizen Kane
- The reporter behind the newspaper reports is Janet Lawton (Loretta King Hadler) who happens to be Craig's fiancée. - Bride of the Monster
- "The Shadows" and their various allies are malevolent species who appear later in the series. - Babylon 5
- His crib floats to an abandoned zoo and is found by a flock of penguins who raise him as one of their own. - Batman Returns
- While at school one day, she is approached by a man who calls himself Merrick (Donald Sutherland). - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- Barry conveys this plan to the Chevalier, who flees in the night. - Barry Lyndon
- She tells him details about the ear case and a suspicious woman, Dorothy Vallens (Isabella Rossellini), who may be connected to the case. - Blue Velvet (film)
- Lamarr persuades the dim-witted Le Petomane to appoint Bart (Cleavon Little), a black railroad worker who was about to be hanged. - Blazing Saddles
- While there, he discovers that dr Eldon Tyrell's assistant Rachael is an experimental replicant who believes herself to be human. - Blade Runner
- Black militiamen under a white leader ransack the Cameron house; the Cameron women are rescued by Confederate soldiers who rout the militia. - The Birth of a Nation
- There they meet Stanislaus Katczinsky, an older soldier, nicknamed Kat, who becomes Paul's mentor. - All Quiet on the Western Front
- The ship lands on a distant planet with a medieval-level civilization of dog-like creatures, dubbed "Tines", who live in packs as group minds. - A Fire Upon the Deep
- Alex is a 15-year-old living in near-future dystopian England who leads his gang on a night of opportunistic, random "ultra-violence". - A Clockwork Orange (novel)
- Jones and his men are making an attempt to recapture the farm, aided by several other farmers who are terrified of similar animal revolts. - Animal Farm
Meaning of "who" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "who" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "who" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "who"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word who below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.