How to use "will" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "will" in popular movie and book plots
- He finally rocks his body to the floor and calls out that he will open the door shortly. - The Metamorphosis
- The masked woman who had tried to warn Bill intervenes and insists that she will redeem him. - Eyes Wide Shut
- When they learn that she left him money in her will (unknown to him), Tisdall is arrested. - Young and Innocent
- Mina, afraid of Dracula's link with her, urges the team not to tell her their plans out of fear that Dracula will be listening. - Dracula
- Thankful, Schala muses on evolution and the struggle of life and returns Serge to his home, noting that he will forget the entire adventure. - Chrono Cross
- Once alone, Billy imagines the fun he will have with Bill Jr. - Carousel (musical)
- The General ambiguously concludes that he will discuss the circumstances in detail when they meet later. - Carmilla
- She tells them that this attack will be led by Teg. - Chapterhouse: Dune
- While boarding the boat to Paris for the Olympics, Liddell learns the news that the heat for his 100-metre race will be on a Sunday. - Chariots of Fire
- Nearby, Shu Lien and Mu Bai convince Lo to wait for Jen at Mount Wudang, where he will be safe from Jen's family, who are furious with him. - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- Thompson concludes that he is unable to solve the mystery and that the meaning of Kane's last word will forever remain an enigma. - Citizen Kane
- While recovering, Cameron is told that he will be hanged for being a Confederate guerrilla. - The Birth of a Nation
- ") inside, and that he will have the captain knock three times when he arrives. - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Schub realizes that if they drink the water and do not change, people will discover the fake. - Anyone Can Whistle
- It will try simply to tell of a generation of men who, even though they may have escaped (its) shells, were destroyed by the war". - All Quiet on the Western Front
- Napoleon enacts changes to the governance structure of the farm, replacing meetings with a committee of pigs who will run the farm. - Animal Farm
Meaning of "will" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "will" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "will" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "will"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word will below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.