How to use "window" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "window" in popular movie and book plots
- In a panic, Lonnegan rushes the teller window and demands his money back. - The Sting
- Alice looks out the window and suddenly sees a White Rabbit. - Alice in Wonderland (1933 film)
- Maréchal and Rosenthal take the opportunity to lower themselves from a window by a homemade rope and flee. - La Grande Illusion
- He also orders Azelma to punch out a window pane, which she does, resulting in cutting her hand (as Thénardier had hoped). - Les Misérables
- When he leaves her room, she rises from her settee for the first time and drags herself to the window so she can see him as he departs. - The Barretts of Wimpole Street (1934 film)
- He hits Bessie on the head with a brick before throwing her through a window and into an air shaft. - Native Son
- Heathcliff, believing Lockwood to be right, examines the window and opens it, hoping to allow Catherine's spirit to enter. - Wuthering Heights
- But before they can get in, the troubled chess grandmaster throws himself out of his bedroom window and dies. - The Luzhin Defence
- Neville goes to his prison window and sees the infected waiting for his execution. - I Am Legend (novel)
- Ben and Tom refuel Ben's truck while Harry hurls molotov cocktails from an upper window at the ghouls. - Night of the Living Dead
- Awakening, he finds he is now so small he can escape the basement by walking through the squares of a window screen. - The Incredible Shrinking Man
- She escapes from Leatherface by jumping through a second-floor window and flees to the gas station. - The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- She fears a faint, demonic voice outside her window say "Join Us". - The Evil Dead
- Peter is watching through the window when a blonde pulls him away. - Dressed to Kill (1980 film)
- A bat crashes through a window and settles on the bust, giving him the inspiration to become a bat. - Batman: Year One
- Undercover Klansmen spies discover Elsie's plight when she breaks a window and cries out for help, and the Klansmen go to get help. - The Birth of a Nation
Meaning of "window" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "window" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "window" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "window"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word window below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.