How to use "with" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "with" in popular movie and book plots
- At the police station, Robbins and Craig have a meeting with an intellectual from Europe, Professor Vladimir Strowski (George Becwar). - Bride of the Monster
- Each season shares its name with an episode that is central to that season's plot. - Babylon 5
- The main antagonist is Genom, a megacorporation with immense power and global influence. - Bubblegum Crisis
- The story recounts the beginning of Bruce Wayne's career as Batman and Jim Gordon's with the Gotham City Police Department. - Batman: Year One
- Bruce offers to let Nygma come up with schematics for the device and set up a meeting with his assistant. - Batman Forever
- In South America, Pamela Isley is working under dr Jason Woodrue, experimenting with the Venom drug. - Batman & Robin (film)
- He rises out of the sea with a shark attacking his leg. - Batman (1966 film)
- The BOC would make initial payment of $60 million, with the rest payable over 13 years at 6% interest. - Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong)
- Meanwhile, a grown Wallace returns to Scotland and falls in love with his childhood friend Murron MacClannough, and the two marry in secret. - Braveheart
- She is a carefree popular girl whose main concerns are shopping and spending time with her rich, snooty friends and her boyfriend, Jeffrey. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- As a despondent young man, Barry becomes infatuated with his older cousin, Nora Brady. - Barry Lyndon
- Phil, the elder Stoneman son, falls in love with Margaret Cameron, while young Ben Cameron idolizes a picture of Elsie Stoneman. - The Birth of a Nation
- She appears at the rock with all forty-nine of the inmates, or “Cookies” in tow, intending to let them take some of the water. - Anyone Can Whistle
- Bäumer arrives at the Western Front with his friends and schoolmates (Leer, Müller, Kropp and a number of other characters). - All Quiet on the Western Front
- The ship lands on a distant planet with a medieval-level civilization of dog-like creatures, dubbed "Tines", who live in packs as group minds. - A Fire Upon the Deep
- It is celebrated annually with the firing of a gun, on the anniversary of the Revolution. - Animal Farm
Meaning of "with" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "with" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "with" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "with"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word with below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.