How to use "wonder" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "wonder" in popular movie and book plots
- Tension builds as business associates wonder why Bartleby is always there. - Bartleby, the Scrivener
- On 21st century Earth, astronauts find artifacts left by this civilization and wonder who they were. - Encounter with Tiber
- The gang of youths, now released from police custody, wonder what became of Nimura while they walk aimlessly down the street. - Bright Future
- After she notices her physical similarity to female Itsuki, she begins to wonder if that was the reason why her fiance fell in love with her. - Love Letter (1995 film)
- The Mayor and his wife wonder what they should do about their son ("How To Raise a Child"). - Seussical
- They cannot keep these straight because mortal time confuses them, and the audience is left to wonder what her fate is to be. - Xanadu (film)
- Gathering testimonial evidence from other individuals in the community, Mulrooney slowly begins to wonder if the mummy is real. - The Mummy (1959 film)
- The two wonder what's coming but believe that it will be "a hell of a ride". - Enter the Matrix
- No wonder young girls' mothers do not regard them as good suitors. - Seitsemän veljestä
- His finders wonder how a man who was perfectly calm two hours before could have gone insane. - Deaths-Head Revisited
- This raises the suspicions of police, who wonder if there is any connection. - Ocean's 11
- After looking around, they begin to wonder where everyone is. - Elegy (The Twilight Zone)
- They begin to wonder if perhaps other "incurable" members like themselves have escaped to these islands. - This Perfect Day
- Finding no one in the audience, he begins to wonder if he is the last survivor of a nuclear war, until the film begins onscreen. - Where Is Everybody?
- Flo's new shows are a success, but after a while, the public's taste changes, and people begin to wonder if the times have not passed him by. - The Great Ziegfeld
- Charles and his single friends wonder whether they will ever get married. - Four Weddings and a Funeral
Meaning of "wonder" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "wonder" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "wonder" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "wonder"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word wonder below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.