How to use "worry" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "worry" in popular movie and book plots
- Meanwhile, the rest of the Ekdahl family has begun to worry about their condition. - Fanny and Alexander
- Her parents worry because Rilla seems not to have any ambition, is not interested in attending college, and is more concerned with having fun. - Rilla of Ingleside
- Robin begins to worry that she will become a target and grows to suspect that her partner Amon will hunt her. - Witch Hunter Robin
- Engulf and Devour, meanwhile, worry that Funn will save Big Picture Studios and they will be unable to buy it. - Silent Movie
- However, after a while Linda begins to worry about Gia's drug use and gives her an ultimatum; Gia chooses the drugs. - Gia
- The Marauders are small raiders and pirates who plunder in a small scale, and are usually nothing to worry about to well armed merchants. - Escape Velocity Nova
- The surface was a little damp, but nothing to worry about. - The Bridge (novel)
- Homer and Marge try to cheer Lisa up, but she is consumed with worry over all the suffering in the world. - Moaning Lisa
- Rob is beyond words in his rage and loses his voice as he drives away, leaving Lucinda to worry for days before their planned wedding. - The Price of Milk
- On the Falcon, as C-3PO is caring for Han and Luke, R2-D2 intercepts the call between Vader and Fett, causing worry for C-3PO. - Star Wars Holiday Special
- After the bungled murder, Raskolnikov falls into a feverish state and begins to worry obsessively over the murder. - Crime and Punishment
- While at the station, Jeannie meets a juvenile delinquent, who advises her not to worry so much about Ferris. - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- He had not told Marguerite because of his worry that she might betray him, as she had the Marquis de st Cyr. - The Scarlet Pimpernel
- While initially excited, Anakin begins to have prophetic visions of Padmé dying in childbirth, and his worry steadily grows. - Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- Agnes' parents worry about their daughter's reclusive life and try to be reassuring. - Show Me Love (film)
- 's work at the bank deteriorates as he is consumed with worry about his case. - The Trial
Meaning of "worry" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "worry" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "worry" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "worry"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word worry below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.