How to use "young" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "young" in popular movie and book plots
- With her last power, she sent a bow and arrow to the young angel Pit. - Kid Icarus
- Harold Chasen (Bud Cort) is a young man obsessed with death. - Harold and Maude
- The World War II veteran becomes a "lovely young lady". - Glen or Glenda
- As a young widow, Scarlet gives birth to her first child, Wade Hampton Hamilton, named after his father's general. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- Jon follows the footsteps of his uncle Benjen Stark and joins the Watch at a young age, rising quickly through the ranks. - A Song of Ice and Fire
- As he explores the vessel, he finds all the crew dead except for one young man called Hiroshi Okumura, who has been badly wounded. - The Return of Godzilla
- That evening, a ritual dance to appease Godzilla is held during which the reporter learns that the locals used to sacrifice young girls. - Godzilla (1954 film)
- As the ghosts of the young showgirls slowly drift through the theatre, a majordomo enters with his entourage of waiters and waitresses. - Follies
- Two young women arrive just in time to see him racing away from the corpse. - Young and Innocent
- Nobita is a young boy who suffers from poor grades and frequent bullying. - Doraemon
- Two young female millworkers in 1873 Maine visit the town's carousel after work. - Carousel (musical)
- Meanwhile, young women and girls in the nearby towns have begun dying from an unknown malady. - Carmilla
- Crono is the silent protagonist, characterized as a fearless young man who wields a katana in battle. - Chrono Trigger
- As a despondent young man, Barry becomes infatuated with his older cousin, Nora Brady. - Barry Lyndon
- Phil, the elder Stoneman son, falls in love with Margaret Cameron, while young Ben Cameron idolizes a picture of Elsie Stoneman. - The Birth of a Nation
- When Major dies, two young pigs, Snowball and Napoleon, assume command and consider it a duty to prepare for the Rebellion. - Animal Farm
Meaning of "young" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "young" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "young" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "young"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word young below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.