How to use "yourself" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "yourself" in popular movie and book plots
- "You abased yourself for a stupid lie. - Utica (Rome)
- In this time Teaching means devoting yourself to helping one child mature, regressing in age if necessary. - The Ophiuchi Hotline
- Many must die, but you yourself are safe from death, except at the hands of your own son". - Grass for His Pillow
- Before you meet yourself coming in. - Back to the Future: The Ride
- But while there, Homer sees a do it yourself barbecue pit and is compelled to buy it instead of anything that might help him with his work. - Mom and Pop Art
- But how will you be able to look at yourself in the morning. - Little Black Book
- Pull yourself together". - Eat the Document
- He explains that the Varga plant is native to the Daleks' home planet Skaro and that you become a Varga plant if you prick yourself on it. - Mission to the Unknown
- You call yourself a Mountie. - Fresh Hare
- Now you find yourself staring at an entryway which lies at the edge of a forest. - Shadowgate
- ("You're gonna take yourself out, John. - City Hall (film)
- ' In here, trolls say: 'Be true to yourself and to hell with the world. - Peer Gynt
- Her mother later tells her that "if Leslie Ford's son asked you to keep your lips for him, I think you may consider yourself engaged to him". - Rilla of Ingleside
- They meet Galatea, who tells Dean off: "You have absolutely no regard for anybody but yourself and your kicks". - On the Road
- better try to tell yourself that you've got your way. - Georgy Girl
- Shaft replies, "You're gonna have to close it yourself shitty" then hangs up the phone as he walks away laughing. - Shaft (1971 film)
Meaning of "yourself" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "yourself" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "yourself" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "yourself"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word yourself below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.